So you have been thinking … I really do not want to deal with my crazy frizzy hair this anymore. You have considered a Brazilian Blow Out, but have a bunch of questions and maybe your not 100% sure. Well … put your mind at ease as you are in good hands at Chameleon. Here are details that will answer all your questions about having a Brazilian Blow Out Treatment
First … Chameleon is known for our Brazilian Blow Out Treatments. We perform hundreds of them each year. We know the all the details to create the absolute best customized treatments for our clients.
When you arrive at Chameleon … here is what you can expect
- Your Chameleon Stylist will assess your hair and determine which result you would like to achieve – smooth or keep curl/wave. Brazilian Blow Outs are completely customizable. You can decide how smooth or wavy you want your hair to be.
- We will cleanse your hair with our specially formulated Ionic Cleanser to prepare your hair for optimal smoothing results.
- After towel drying, your Chameleon stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to apply the Brazilian Blowout Professional Smoothing Solution through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section, careful to not saturate it.
- We will then blow-dry your hair as smooth and straight as possible using a round, boar bristle brush.
- Once the hair is completely dry, your stylist will divide the hair into four sections and being using a flat iron to seal in the solution.
- Once flat ironing is completed, the stylist will then rinse the hair (not shampoo) and then apply Brazilian Blowout Ionic Bonding Spray throughout the hair to bond the cuticle and provide a hydrophobic barrier on the treatment.
- Your Chameleon stylist will now apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to assist in detangling hair prior to final blow dry and styling.
After about 90 minutes (depending on the density and amount of your hair), your treatment is completed, and you can leave the salon with the freedom to immediately wash your hair, exercise, or put it up in a pony tail or clip without having to wait to do so.
Then enjoy your smooth, frizz-free, shiny locks for up to 12 weeks. To enjoy the look and feel of week one results up to week ten, make sure to use Ionic Bonding Spray as well as Açai Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner to preserve your treatment.
Call Today and Schedule Your Brazilian Blow Out 203-234-7900